M.I. is looking for the best of the best intelligence and investigation practitioners and instructors to join the ranks of our world class team of instructors.
Becoming an M.I. Certified Instructor is a distinct privilege reserved for the best of the best looking to coach and mentor the next generation of crime fighters.
M.I. Instructor Requirements
- Dedicate multiple weeks per year to McAfee Institute live teaching engagements.
- Design, develop and maintain training materials aligned with the client's priorities and needs. This will include curriculum modules, videos, tutorials, and instructor guides, collateral for online courses, multimedia, and online delivery.
- Present yourself as a current practitioner in the intelligence and/or investigative community with many years of experience.
- Identify course objectives and assess the most effective online instructional method to achieve goals.
- Assess existing course content and revise to provide a consistent and engaging user experience.
- Develop new online course content on a monthly basis.
- Assess existing online resources, revise content, and put into the consistent template.
- Develop and/or edit video resources, as needed.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical and professional capabilities with a consistent and continued desire to learn and master many subjects.
- Speak at teaching, conference, or industry events with dedication and proficiency.
- Show passion for the intelligence and investigative field and sharing of knowledge with the global community.